Andrea Cimitan wrote:
3 things:
1) Murrine 0.31 is just out :D

Awesome!

2) If you have a webspace I can just make a link from my website to
yours, since it is simpler to mantain the packages until someone add
murrine to the repository

I can host the packages on my people.redhat.com page if you need space. Just send them to me and I'll put them up and send you the link.

3) I can't package murrine for fedora since at the moment I have no
fedora installations here :(

Perfectly reasonable - is anyone else willing to do so? Leo? Also, Cimi, although you can't package it, would you want to be CC'ed on all Fedora-reported bugs with Murrine if we were to add it?

~m