Martin Langhoff wrote:
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kana...@kanarip.com> wrote:
If I gave you some 2.1.4 revisor packages to test on Fedora 9 (I'm not sure
they work but there have been no major changes), are you able to test them?

Yes. My only 'compat' concern is with anaconda. If they expect
anaconda smarts that aren't there...

Well, Revisor (by means of the version-specific buildinstall scripts in
/usr/lib/revisor/scripts/) on Fedora 10 is able to compose Fedora 9, and
only changes in things -like squashfs major version mismatches (like
right now between a Fedora 9+ and an EL-5 station) may cause issues. The Revisor version itself... shouldn't cause all that many issues.

If you want a quick try you can do:

autoreconf -v && ./configure && make rpm in the source tree.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip