Hello,

My name is Alexey, and I'm looking for ways to contribute to Fedora.
I'm somewhat new to Linux -- using it only for a year as the main
desktop system (but was using it way longer for own servers) and
Fedora become my favorite distro.
I'm a software developer with more than 10 years of experience
primarily on Windows and macOS using C/C++, but more and more shifting
to the manager/techlead position and therefore I somewhat missing
actual development process, thus I decided to contribute to Open
Source projects.
Languages I'm currently interested in are C, Go and Rust and I'm
generally more interested in core technologies rather than business
logic and UI. But I'm kinda open to experiments, thus not afraid to
try something new.
I have almost no experience in Open Source, only recently fixed a very
minor bug in Nautilus and that was all so far.
I believe infrastructure projects or low level development tasks might
be a good fit for me.
I've taken a look at https://whatcanidoforfedora.org but it only has a
couple of projects and I believe there should be more.