On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 12:17:43 -0500, Ramya Parimi wrote:
> Hello everyone

Hello Ramya,

Welcome to Fedora!

> I am Ramya Parimi and very new to Fedora! I am a scientific researcher
> passionate about computers, programming and other fun stuff. With the same
> enthusiasm, I learnt Python programming and Pandas mainly using the open
> source documentation. As a scientific writer, I wanted to explore the field
> of documentation/technical writing as well. That's when I came across
> Fedora in one of the forums.
>
> I am very excited to be part of this massively large community. I am
> looking forward to learning and growing while contributing my best to the
> Fedora project. I can't wait to see what this journey unfolds for me.

There are quite a few folks in Fedora that work in Science. Take a look
at the SciTech SIG[1] (and perhaps NeuroFedora[2] which I'm part of, so
this is promotion for us :P). Everyone in the community works with the
Docs team[3] to write our documentation, so that's a good place to look
too.

If there's anything at all we can help with, please ask away in any of
the community channels.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:SciTech_SIG
[2] https://neuro.fedoraproject.org
[3] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-docs/