Hello team,

I'm Peter Lilley; I live in Sydney, Australia. I've been using desktop Linux
for a long time, and figured it was time to get off my duff and contribute ;)

My FAS username is "couchfox", which is a long-running joke between my wife and
me.

I have 15+ years working for B2B tech companies, and with a specific passion
for the cybersecurity space. I love using Fedora as my personal OS-of-choice,
so I thought I would start here on the journey to, as they say, give something
back.

I have quite a bit of experience in tech marketing and was hoping to contribute
in areas such as how-tos and other short-form or long-form writing.

I look forward to collaborating with you!
~peter