On Tue, May 12, 2020 08:42:38 -0000, Peter Lilley wrote:
> Hello team,

Hello Peter!

> I'm Peter Lilley; I live in Sydney, Australia. I've been using desktop Linux
> for a long time, and figured it was time to get off my duff and contribute ;)

Welcome! I was in Sydney before I moving over to the UK! Such a great
place! :D

> My FAS username is "couchfox", which is a long-running joke between my
> wife and me.

Hahahah!

> I have 15+ years working for B2B tech companies, and with a specific
> passion for the cybersecurity space. I love using Fedora as my
> personal OS-of-choice, so I thought I would start here on the journey
> to, as they say, give something back.
>
> I have quite a bit of experience in tech marketing and was hoping to
> contribute in areas such as how-tos and other short-form or long-form
> writing.
>
> I look forward to collaborating with you!

We look forward to working with you too! I see there's a ticket open for
you already. Please comment there with any
questions/comments/ideas/feedback you may have and another community
member will be able to respond.

--
Thanks,
Regards,