On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 5:22 PM Justin W. Flory (he/him) <jflo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Álvaro,

Hi Flory,

I'm happy see here!

> On 5/22/20 8:34 AM, Álvaro Castillo wrote:
> > What's differences does have mentors with ambassadors? Maybe we can
> > flexible this way.
>
> The Fedora Join SIG is doing excellent work on people-focused mentorship
> into the Fedora Community. Ankur Sinha (FranciscoD), a long-time
> Ambassador, is leading this work with a group of others:
>

> https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedora-join-is-trying-a-new-people-focused-workflow-for-newcomers/

Yes, the problem is this step on this guide:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor maybe would
be better remake the documentation or delete if it and old process to avoid
to confuse people wasting time to find a mentor could be reply emails. I
like this alternative do support every people from Join SIG of course. I
think is more dynamic and you find there nice people.

> The blog post link mentions how to join the Join SIG. It would be great
> to have older community members participate as mentors in this group.
> There is experience in this group / mailing list that would make great
> additions to the Join SIG.

Cheers!