Hi Fedora Community,

My name is Sheng Mao and lucky me, I have the opportunity to introduce myself
here. For so many years, I can only use Linux servers while my work machine
stays with Windows, thankfully I finally have a chance to switch both my
desktop and laptop to Fedora. This is a wonderful choice and soon I felt that I
should have done that many years ago. When I work with Linux daily, I can
easily find something that I want to help with. "Start with the bugs and
features by your hand", this is a quote from my friend.

I am a big fan of programming and open source. I have work experience with
geospatial, civil, and medical imaging software. I use C++ at work to
improvement software rendering on remote X11 and Mesa3D. I advocate
self-hosting and thus get familiar with Btrfs, ZFS, systemd, and podman. Ruby
is my favourite tool for sysadmin script and Python is my weapon when I was
geospatial algorithm designer.

Fossil is my secret recipe for managing and versioning dot-files. Sadly it is
near orphaned in Fedora now. I would like to help maintaining fossil in the
future.

Special thanks to @alciregi, @FranciscoD, and @t0xic0der. They help me in
Telegram #joinfedora channel on setting up a lot of stuff.

Thank you Fedora!

Sheng Mao