Hello Fedora Community!

Hi, I'm Harsh I'm an efficient graphic designer, backend coder. I am not scared
of using the terminal, writing shell scripts nor touch the database. DevOps
enthusiast. Always excited to learn anything involving Software Development,
Networking, Computer Science, and Open Source.
- Final year Bachelors of Technology undergraduate student-focused in Computer
Science.
- Quick learner with strategic thinking skills and a creative mindset.
- I'm open to new challenges and would be happy to be a part of a team that
wants to bring changes.
- Fascinated with Open Source Software Development, DevOps and how it shapes
the modern Software Development process.
Previously took part in some of the Open Source programs like GSSOC Extended
and SWOC. I hope to contribute to Fedora for GSoC and beyond.

Thank you, and I'll be more than happy in giving back to the community.

Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/slashharsh