Hi everyone,

My name is Aman Thakur, I live in India.

I’m a second-year CSE undergraduate at the Army Institute of Technology, Pune.
Presently I’m in the open-source community of my college and guiding the
juniors of my college gives immense pleasure when you helping them to learn
about git and GitHub.

I am fond of open-source software. I like the concept of Open Source how we can
work not just for improving the software as per our needs but also helping
others by contributing to the project.

I have taken part in a few of the open-source programs such as Hactoberfest2020
and also contributed to an organization named serverless during the last
semester of my college.

My first encounter with Fedora was my first CS practical session which was
being conducted in Linux Distro named Fedora and I was fascinated by the UI
experience and get found of this Distro.

My interest lies in programming and learning what's new in the field of
technology can be said like a  tech geek. I am consistent with my work and
completes work in time. My interest draws me towards the Linux from windows
initially it hurts to come out of my comfort zone but later I enjoyed it a lot.

I acquire these skills in python3 and c++ programming languages and get started
with web development and came across libraries such as Flask, get to learned
frontend library such as react.

What draws me to this organization is #Web Developer or Administrator as it
coincides with the skill I possess and get to learn more while being with your
organization which will also going to brush up my skills and pose a challenge
to what I learned.

I'm already on mailing lists, pagure.io, I have a FAS account: amanthakur and I
followed fedora’s mission and foundation, the conduct of conduct, 12-18 month
community objective, and how to become a successful contributor.

Thanks to Akashdeep Dhar who helped me a lot and also thanks to Ankur Sinha to
help me to connect to the organization.