On Wed, Jun 08, 2022 09:15:49 +0530, Jagruti Tiwari wrote:
> Hi Ankur,

Hello,

> I don't think a welcome ticket is open for me.

Could you tell us your Fedora username and login to pagure.io? We'll
open your ticket there.

> Also, could you tell me what issues beginners tackle in documentation?

The simplest ones would probably be content related improvements.
Different teams manage their own documentation, so it's best to find the
team that you are interested in (the welcome to Fedora ticket will help
with this) and go through their documentation. You can then open issues
and suggest fixes via pull requests directly using the links in the top
right hand corner of any documentation page.

--
Thanks,
Regards,