Hi Everyone,

My name is Prachi Sawant and I am a Business Systems Analyst from India,
with a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering.

This is my first time participating in any Open Source Software community.
My work experience is mostly on Salesforce but I am interested to get
involved in the Fedora community to start my open source journey. I have
done some hands-on basic java and python coding, and written a few HTML,
CSS, JS snippets.

Apart from English, I also have reading & writing proficiency in Hindi and
Marathi languages. I also have a creative side and enjoy writing poems.
However, I'm eager to learn any new stuff and open to suggestions to start
contributing.

I am willing to dedicate a minimum of 1 to 2 hours per week of volunteering
to start. I have registered a Fedora account and already joined the "Fedora
Join SIG" telegram group. I also went through the coding and non-coding
related roles to participate. However, I was overwhelmed with all the
possible options. So I think that a little guidance from the existing
community folks would definitely help me choose my way.

Looking forward to any interaction we have going forward!

Regards,
Prachi