On Wed, Jul 05, 2023 21:14:49 +0530, Prachi Sawant wrote:
> Hi Everyone,

> My name is Prachi Sawant and I am a Business Systems Analyst from India,
> with a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering.

Hi Parchi!

Welcome! It's great to have you here.

Yes, getting started in the community can be a little
overwhelming---there's just so much going on.

To help with this, we have a "welcome to Fedora" process in place where
we file an introductory ticket for newcomers with initial bits of info
to help them explore the community at their own pace. Have we opened
this ticket for you yet? If not, could you please let us know what your
Fedora username is, and please login to https://pagure.io.

https://pagure.io/fedora-join/Welcome-to-Fedora/

--
Thanks,