On 11/12/08 6:46 AM, مؤيد السعدي wrote:
I'm think about "all" checkbox beside target device that is display all
devices not only usb devices

so any suggestion
Hi,

I think that including this on the Live CD is a great idea (although offtopic for this list, it would be great if it was included in the default Desktop install as well).

The program features look great, but I think the UI is a bit too busy. I would recommend making the Live USB icon's transparent, setting a 6px border width on the main window and using 6px spacing between vertical elements and 12px between horizontal spacing. Perhaps there should also add a "Help" button on the left which would open a web browser and open a short guide to using the program on the Fedora wiki or something.

Would you be interested in using Glade for the GTK+ interface? I'd be willing to help create a glade file and I can provide some sample code that will make accessing the widgets very easy (self.ui.widgetname), as well as enabling i18n for the entire program.

Stewart