I agree with Chuck.

Although I was easily able to sign the model release I received at FudCon because it was releasing the image I gave, the Red Hat lawyers seem to want perpetual license to use all aspects of my likeness for marketing purposes, and MIT, my employer will not permit that.

MIT does not get involved in the marketing of products, and if my face and title were used in certain contexts, it would conflict with my employer's strictures on MIT marketing.

-Bill