Hi,

On 4/13/07, Stefano Lenzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If the package MUST be imported, why if you look at the manifest of
"Shell TUI" bundle you'll see that NO Import-Package header are presentat
all!! ( If you want I can attach the manifest )

I do understand this question the shell.tui's bundle manifest includes an
Import-Package for org.apache.felix.shell. Therefore the import works as
expected.

Also why is the "Shell Tui" bundle working?
How can it can resolve the class that define the service that it uses?
May be that the Felix's classloader uses the Import-Service?

I would not know of this, but maybe yes. Honestly, I never quite understood
the Import-Service header.

Regards
Felix