This coming week we will start Felix' migration process to TLP...

The two most potentially disruptive issues will be the mailing list move and the SVN repo move.

Overall, the mailing list move should happen somewhat automatically, but you just have to pay attention to when it switches over so you are sending to the correct place.

For the SVN move, committers might want to make sure that they commit and/or take precautions for any work in progress.

I will send the requests to start this migration work in the next couple days, so be aware.

-> richard