Hi Richard,

On 4/15/07, Richard S. Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This coming week we will start Felix' migration process to TLP...

The two most potentially disruptive issues will be the mailing list move
and the SVN repo move.

Overall, the mailing list move should happen somewhat automatically, but
you just have to pay attention to when it switches over so you are
sending to the correct place.

AFAIK, the old address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) will work even after
the migration.  Sending to the old address won't look good, but it
will work.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/