Could you post the exception?

Also, are you using Felix built from trunk or 0.8.0-incubator?

-> richard

Sameera Withanage wrote:
Hi,

I'm embedding Felix in a host application following the examples given in
Felix site. When I'm trying to install a bundle, for instance spring-osgi,
it gives NumberformatException. I installed the same set of bundles using
standalone Felix console and all started successfully. I couldn't figure out
why the same is not happening at embedded version.

I tried removing all the META-INF/maven folders from jar bundles and found all bundles are starting, but it seems not practicle to always edit bundles.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sameera