I cannot see what is going wrong...it definitely appears to be getting a different manifest file, because the bundle version number giving you an exception is ${pom...} rather than a real version.

Perhaps you should let us see your code for launching Felix and installing the bundle.

-> richard

Sameera Withanage wrote:
I checked all the manifest entries in all jar files and found no entries.
But the entries I found were in pom.xml.

I think something wrong the way I launched Felix, because standalone is
working fine.

I'm loading bundle from a jar. It is from the simple-service-bundle sample
comes with spring-osgi.

-----Bundle Content---

    META-INF/
    META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
    META-INF/spring/
    META-INF/spring/simpleservice-osgi.xml
    META-INF/spring/simpleservice.xml
    META-INF/maven/
    META-INF/maven/org.springframework.osgi.samples/
META-INF/maven/org.springframework.osgi.samples/simple-service-bundle/

META-INF/maven/org.springframework.osgi.samples/simple-service-bundle/pom.xml

META-INF/maven/org.springframework.osgi.samples/simple-service-bundle/pom.properties
    org/
    org/springframework/
    org/springframework/osgi/
    org/springframework/osgi/samples/
    org/springframework/osgi/samples/simpleservice/
    org/springframework/osgi/samples/simpleservice/impl/
org/springframework/osgi/samples/simpleservice/impl/MyServiceImpl.class
    org/springframework/osgi/samples/simpleservice/MyService.class