Hi!

I'm trying to install Felix on Windows with Fbuild, but get this error
message:

>python fbuild\fbuild-light
configuring build phase
checking cl.exe          : ok
checking cl.exe with /Zi : failed
cl.exe failed to compile an exe

The info from 'fbuild-light --help' suggests that i somehow can choose
another c compiler,
so if I can't get VS2005 to work, maybe MinGW's gcc or g++ would be a better
option?

Cheers
Klas