2010/1/25 Erick Tryzelaar <idade...@users.sourceforge.net>

> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 4:28 AM, Klas Ivarsson <klas.ivars...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Thanks,
> >
> > I've now tried to update VS and when I use fbuild-light with -v, i get
> > (btw think i got a bit longer this time, because even though it isn't
> shown
> > below,
> > in a previous run I got the message "checking cl.exe with /Zi : ok" ):
>
> Oops, that's my fault. I pushed out a fix for it to the github mirror
> (because my webhost is down :( ). To grab it, just do:
>
> cd fbuild
> git remotes add github git://github.com/erickt/fbuild.git
> git pull github
>
> Assuming you're using the command line tools for git. Let me know if
> that doesn't work.
>
> > I've been thinking about installing VS express, might give that a try...
>
> Feel free, but I don't believe msvc is the problem yet :)

Ok, I get the following in Git Bash:
--------------------
$ cd felix
$ git remote add github git://github.com/erickt/fbuild.git
$ git pull github
warning: no common commits
remote: Counting objects: 5013, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (1387/1387), done.iB/s      7% (399/5013),
40.00 KiB | 63 KiB/s
remote: Total 5013 (delta 2984), reused 4975 (delta 2961)s
Receiving objects: 100% (5013/5013), 681.65 KiB | 87 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (2984/2984), done.
>From git://github.com/erickt/fbuild
 * [new branch]      master     -> github/master
You asked to pull from the remote 'github', but did not specify
a branch to merge. Because this is not the default configured remote
for your current branch, you must specify a branch on the command line.

I must admit I've never used git before, so I don't quite get whats
happening ;(
Well, time to start reading the manual i guess ;)

\Klas