On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Dobes Vandermeer <dob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:08 AM, john skaller <
> skal...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
>> YMMV but for the moment I just wouldn't bother changing it: I don't much
>>
> like ** and ,, is worse but it makes sense.
>>

> Hmmm actually given this won't be used all that much, maybe it isn't worth
> quibbling over.  I'll forget about this "problem".

BUT I did run into a place where they were using the operators ":*:" and
":,:" for something similar to "**" and ",," although I think they are
alluding to the "::" as a cons operator which isn't used that way in Felix.

Anyway ... seems like a slight improvement, and these could have its own
operator associativity and precedence unlike **.