On 18/08/2012, at 3:00 AM, Dobes Vandermeer wrote:

> Have you spent much time on http://cstheory.stackexchange.com/ they seem to
> discuss a lot of stuff I have no clue about.

Nor I either. They're mainly concerned with theory there.
They have their own fixed little enclosed universe
and don't admit questions outside of it even if they're
theoretical or unsolved.

I asked a question there about inlining algorithms and no
one seemed to have the faintest idea what I was talking about.

As far as I know something so basic as the structure of
call graphs (in relation to visibility graph) has never been
studied.

--
john skaller
skal...@users.sourceforge.net