What is surphur?

Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    No, not excessive scratching, but Joey does get little scabbies from scratching on the sides of his neck, no fur missing just scabs you can feel on his nick.  The vet feels since all the tests and bloodowrk has come back normal, he has IBD and most likely food related.  Bailey has the stomastisis, although getting his teeth pulled really took care of that for the most part, he is gaining weight and getting alittle chunky again (just the way I like him) :)  I have noticed with him though he does seem to sleep more and if I'm not mistaken it is on the days he doesn't get his pred.  I'm not positive and am going to keep an eye out to see if this is the case.  I'm also going to ask my vet about the hydrocortisone for them instead of the pred.  And I'm going to ask about the surphur for Joey.

--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com