Thanks, it looks like with all this information I may pick her up on Tuesday...I would hate to have her stay another week with this gal.
Cherie

"Gloria B. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've never used Fulvicin, but I wouldn't hesitate to use it. I'd probably
stop the Fulvicin and just use some Golden Seal. I've used Gentian Violet
recently on a cat (Sparkle)'s ears, had some fungus that looked like
ringworm. Did 1 or 2 applications , and it looks much better. May just do
some golden seal in water on them at this point.

Gloria