Cherie, please don’t worry – I knew where you were coming from – and I am glad that there is someone like you – some up who fights and stands up for kitties with special needs – actually most of the cats I have do have a special need – some FIV, and a diabetic cat, some with chronic urinary tract disease cats, and etc.. but they are all so very precious to me!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cherie A Gabbert
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 2:55 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: bone marrow test

Well, that is good, I am sorry to have jumped a little, but I can not stand people who want perfection...sick kitties need love too...

I would definatetly not get the test, if the blood work comes up negative, and you suspect something just keep testing, it has to get in the blood sometime.

Cherie

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No, I would never do anything to make them go through something so painful – and that was the purpose of my question, I did not know if it’s painful for a kitty or not to go through.

If I ever catch her, I would keep her whether she is positive or negative on anything for that matter (that’s why I ended up with 50 plus feral cats, I guess) – but it will determine where and with whom I should keep her with – if you know what I mean.