It just sounds very painful, and even putting them out for a short period of time and waking them back up, I am convinced this is what caused my Snowballs attack.
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 I had been told by a local vet that bone marrow biopsies are painful. However, the oncologist did one on Simon and from what I could tell there was no pain. They had to knock him out for a short amount of time to do it, which is  not great, but it was the kind of mild anesthesia where they wake them up with a shot when it's done, and he did not seem to feel any pain at the spot afterwards.  The oncologist did not think it an invasive procedure at all.

Michelle