there are some links on the home page too
http://www.allanimals.org/index.html

and our county humane society has a formal position:) and also several links
http://www.giveshelter.org/

"Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All....

    Could whomever first emailed this story to the list please post it again?  I seem to have lost it and I want to send it on to all my cat loving friends.

    Thank you.

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Do you Yahoo!?