I'm sorry I've forgotten.  Have you tried cypro?  1/8th pill each morning.  Works wonders for Quint's CRF!

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ginger sort of stopped eating and have been force feeding her for the past couple of days – I need your prayer and healing vibes again, you guys.

Also, I got back Ginger’s blood work – all her organs seem to be fine, but her HCT was 26 (and it was 28 back in October) – I was sad that it did not go up from the first time I rescued her which was back in October. She looks so much better and weighs better, but still anemic – I really hate this virus –

Hideyo