From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent:
Friday, March 18, 2005 1:07 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT-need advise

Hideyo,
If you have a "very easy way" to transport ferals, I'd love to hear it!  What are you talking about when you say "a gas chamber box"?  The only way my vets have ever sedated my ferals is by using a trap-separater and injecting them through the bars.  Please, if you know of an easier way to sedate a feral, 'train' me too :) !
Nina

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

Oh – my gosh – Every time, when I have to spay my feral, there are very easy way to transport them into a gas chamber (the box you put to anthetize) – there is no stress on cats in a sense that they are willing to go to a boxes (it’s trick you need to know) – let me know if you guys need the trick – very easy – but  vets usually have no idea how to do – I have to train them to do so -