This is another message from another list person, could we help her?  Since she is not on our list yet, please respond to her directly to her email box with your responses. Thanks.

B Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just joined this list because I am fostering a six month kitten that
has been diagnosed with feline leukimia.  He's a wonderful little guy
that I want very much to help out. So I am searching for some ideas to
improve the quality of his life.

It's a bit frustrating that I can't look at the archive to search for
some ideas.

Becky Hawkins

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?