Kyle, something that helps sometimes with nonregenerative anemia is Procrit, also called Epogen.  I did not write about it earlier because if Brissle really has leukemia then I do not think it would help.  What Procrit and Epogen do is send a signal to the bone marrow, which is supposed to be sent by the kidneys but sometimes isn't, to produce more red blood cells.  It really helps some cats. However, if the bone marrow is not producing because it is compromised by leukemia, then I don't think sending the signal to work harder is going to do anything. It might be something you want to discuss with the oncologist, though, especially if it turns out (here's hoping) that she does not have leukemia.
Michelle