Sharon,

I am so sorry about your mother, but it is nice to hear from you again and see Carolina's name.

Take care,

Joan

Sharon Siders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you for the condolences.  It has been a difficult almost two years.

Carolina is chasing bugs again, so I think that is a good sign.

Sharon

catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Sharon,

I hope Carolina is feeling better by now.  It sounds like she might have had a mild reaction.  When they have a dangerous reaction you will know!  I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.  You have been missed here.

tonya

Sharon Siders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

I haven't posted in a long time as I have no FELV+ kitties anymore and I have been caring for my mother.  Mom passed away on March 20 after a battle with colon cancer.

I took my two cats to the vet today for check-ups and vaccinations.  Carolina seems to be feeling ill tonight.  She had not had any vaccines in 3 years; she got them today along with a deworming pill.  The pill was precautionary as she had vomited undigested food a few times in the last couple of weeks.  She checked out okay as far as temperature, etc.  She had been fine, but she is lethargic and just vomited a little bit of foam.  Anyone know if she might be reacting badly to the vaccine or deworming pill?

I'm panicking a bit as I lost four cats in 3 years, two from FELV.  My hubby thinks that taking cats to the vet makes them get sick and is worried about our pretty girl.

Thanks for any info.

Sharon