I really don't know. The oncologist just ordered it and charged me after it
came in (a month after, actually).

Kyle, are you getting it? If you do, are you able to get an extra box to send
one back to me? I need one more in order to have one for each of my three to
get prior to moving 5 hours away in July (god willing they will still be
here).  If you can't, I can try to order more myself, and probably should
anyway.

Michelle