Nina,
My positve Amber has a dilated pupil and her coloring is darker in that eye also, but nothing else is wrong and she seems to be fine with it, a little more light sensitive but that seems to be all, let me know what you find out.
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Nina,
I think it could be a sign of something serious, but I also seem to
remember someone writing a long time ago that cats with FeLV sometimes just get this
condition. I am not positive, but I really think I remember that, and that
it is not a big deal when it happens. I would certainly get her checked out,
but I pray that is all it is. Please try not to panic at this point (easier
said than done, I know).
Michelle