I am so so sorry, You are in our hearts and thoughts today and always.

Sandy, Shades, Spike and Triby plus angel Houdini

From: "Melbeach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Brissle is gone...
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:31:04 -0400

The day I've been dreading finally came. Last night Brissle left me. It got to
the point where she couldn't move on her own. I thought about another blood
transfusion. But I just didn't have the heart to put her through another
cycle. We already made our peace. I made it a point the last couple of days to
spend every minute with her. I think she was hanging on just for me. So now
it's just me and Squermie. I think he's finally starting to figure it out.
It's hard, but I'm trying to stay positive. I am eternally grateful to all of
you on Felvtalk for your caring support. You guys really are the best.

-Kyle

Sandy