Michelle,
Try not to question yourself so much, you know what is best you are her mommy maybe 2 days ago it did knock her out and today it will have a different effect 2 days ago she probally was still in a lot of pain, just sit back and watch her you will know what is best.
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks. She was trying at first, but now she will not even look at food-- any food, including her favorite baby food.  She does have a bad URI now and probably can't smell anything, so I am sure that is adding on to the mouth discomfort, but I am still very worried. She does not have a pain patch-- just got pain meds 2 days ago and I felt like it really knocked her out so am afraid to give it to her again (it is a once every 48 hours drug). Maybe I should, I don't know...
Michelle