Do not loose hope, we are all sending good healing vibes your way
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've been syringing her for a week.  She was on clindamycin and I switched her, with the dental vet's approval, to doxicycline for the URI, which is what I have found to work best. It's trye that dox can also cause nausea.  I am not sure what to do. If her URI clears up I will switch her back to the clindamycin.

The pain meds were something called Metacam, a liquid that they only get once every 48 hours. I decided not to give it to her today (she got it Wed am so this would be next dose) because of her URI, and because she did not really seem to be in a lot of pain right after the surgery-- was jumping better, playing, etc.  The dental vet agreed that I should not give it to her with her URI.  So she is not on any pain meds now.

The woman who runs the shelter where she came from is coming over later to give her an IV injection of Immuno-regulin to see if that helps.  I gave her the feline interferon last Friday-Tuesday and it did not seem to do anything.  I am hoping the Immuno-regulin will work.  I am starting to lose hope.

Michelle