-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 11:37 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Ginger

You know Michelle, Hideyo is right about abx making you feel like crap,
not to mention major surgery. I'm not so sure I'd be thinking about
Immuno-Regulin right now. From what I understand, it's a bacteria (?)
that is introduced to trigger immune responses. I don't know, it just
sounds like Ginger is overwhelmed enough as it is. I have nothing to
base this on but intuition, and a general dislike for medication in the
first place. I'd go with making sure she eats, sq fluids if she's
dehydrated and Dox. Since it's not working anyway, I wouldn't even give
her the appetite stimulant at this point, what's the use, you're force
feeding her anyway.
Nina