Michelle, chin up – if you had seen Leo’s condition – you would have felt a bit better-

All he did was just laying on the floor, he would not have moved at all for two weeks –

Ginger will get better !

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 12:57 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Ginger

Oh Michelle, I wouldn't have believed a post from you right now would get me laughing, but I'm holding my side.  I find myself going outside, (just briefly, mind you), to get the paper, feed the ferals, or whatever.  I'll smile brightly to my neighbors as they walk by and be surprised by their less than enthusiastic response.  Surprised, that is, until I go inside and take a look in my much neglected mirror!
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I decided to take a shower and brush my teeth and generally try to appear human, maybe even straighten up the house that has turned into a hovel, but wouldn't you know that before I could there is a knock on the door. Apparently Gray made an appointment with the realtor and did not tell me, and then left for the day. So I had to invite her in wearing a sweatshirt with A/D all over it from syringe feeding, uncombed hair that is greasy from not showering, and a house such a mess that there was really nowhere to sit down where we were not staring at a pile of papers of something.  I tried to act nonchalant about all of this and just tell her I have been sick and Gray did not tell me about the appointment, but it really was embarassing.  And it really emphasized how far I am psychologically from the rest of the human race, sitting there trying to look alert and act like I care about market analyses and house values and such.  It was almost amusing, but not quite.

Well, off to the shower, unless some crisis occurs before I get there, which unfortunately is quite possible these days.

Michelle