That is wonderful Michelle I will keep you guys in my thoughts ;-)
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Last night I got the Vix vaporizer working (Ginger still is sniffly) and gave her periactin for the first time, not expecting much because I have never found periacting (cyrpoheptadine) to get cats or dogs eating. An hour later I went in to see her and she went over to the bowl and ate half a can of fancy feast.  This morning when she got up she went right over to the bowls and nibbled on a little bit of fancy feast left from last night and then stopped. I brought her new stuff and she did not seem interested, so I gave her periactin again.  I just went in and she ate some, maybe 1/8 or 1/4 of a can.  Definite improvement.  She is playing like crazy, trying to get out of the bedroom, etc. Other than not eating  normally without a stimulant and being a little bit stuffy, she is acting normal.

She has her ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow. I just left them a message explaining what is going on and asking if they think it is ok to postpone it again to see if she will pick up eating on her own without periactin over the next few days. What do you think?

Michelle

Have a purrfect day
Cherie