Hi all again,

My name is Stan and I am international student from Europe. I recently realized that my cat has FeLV. He os just 2 years. His name is Jersey.

I believe that he has the power to survive for year or two BUT I have to make him eating. He is very skinny and can hardly stands on his back legs.

Doctor said that his heart is beating good but his kidneys are damaged.

What stage of the illness do you think he is?

How can I make him eat?

I am very glad that I found that site. It kees the last glimpse of hope alive...

Stan