Cherie, that's not realistic. The veterinarians just don't do that kind of thing, and certainly not for free. So one is stuck trying to figure out what to do. Up there in the urban areas, even the city may charge, and then you run the risk of legal problems with such a quantity (if that's accurate)... so it becomes a difficult issue for the individual dealing with it.

Gloria

Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If she would have picked up the phone and called the local animal hospital I am sure they would have taken the dead animals...unless she did not want to answer questions, and that is just another mark against her.

Tad Burnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I agree...I would like to know the story behind the 200 dead animals...
That makes no sense to me..But if she took in a lot of sick FeLV+...
That is still a huge number to have outside and she has to be sick to
let that happen..As I say there is a story behind that and I think we need
to know it before we can pass judgment...
Tad