From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jamie Laws
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 9:22 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Recent losses

I am trying to step out of my own grief and offer condolences to others who have had losses.  Michelle and Marlene, I think we have just had a rough week.  Michelle lost both Fern and Pepsi on Sunday, I lost Andy on Monday, and Marlene lost Digby on Tuesday.  I just got the call today from the vet that Andy's ashes are back and I can pick him up when I am ready.  But I just couldn't do it today.  I may go in the morning.  I don't know why I am dreading that part so much.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you both how very sorry I am for your incredible losses.  I can empathize with you and my heart aches with yours.

Jamie