Positive thoughts coming your way in hopes you find him okay.

=^..^= Terri, Salome', Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, and 5 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth and Alec =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:54 PM
Subject: Sam is lost - add to Candlelight Service

Hi - Belinda would you add Sam to the Candlelight Service, special
needs list?  Sam is lost.  He belonged to an older lady whose family
we know.  She became sick and  I found a foster home.

The foster mom accidently let Sam outside last weekend, and he hasn't
been seen since.  Susan and I've been going over and passing out
flyers and looking for him in the neighborhood.

Sam is a 17 year old Siamese cat, never been outside before that I
know of.  Prayers and good thoughts and vibes are appreciated.

Thanks -

Gloria