-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 1:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Sam is lost - AC

Thanks, Tamara - good point.  Fortunately, the place where they've seen
him
is a very nice old estate-type place, with lots of space, and places to
hide.  One of our state senators lives there, and is understanding.  I
said, "aren't you a city director or something" - I know that went over
well. But I apologized profusely, and he's been nice anyway.

Just HOPING that Sam is not in the sewer - I will check on those. Lots
of
other kinds of houses around though - including vacant ones - very mixed

neighborhood.

Gloria

At 01:53 PM 6/3/2005, you wrote:
>Gloria,
>
>Don't forget..."near water" may not be a stream or lake as would be our

>first assumption...but rather near a sewer drain...or inside of one
(cats
>often like to go down there)....wouldn't hurt to put your head down a
few
>and call...or sit there with some freshly warmed tuna or fried chicken.
>
>Keeping you both in our prayers.
>
>"Gloria B. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>No - not yet - sometimes hopeful, sometimes sad. Sigh. We've gotten
great
>advice. Posting and passing out a flyer, and made a "business card"
with
>his picture on it. Offering a reward, but not saying on the poster how
much.

>Diane says she feels he's near water, and hiding. We've been
>looking. We've been out just about everyday, and get great help from
the
>kids in the neighborhood.
>
>Got it narrowed down to a few houses nearby, where they've seen a
Siamese
>cat, just haven't seen Sam.
>
>Gloria
>
>At 12:38 PM 6/3/2005, you wrote: