He apparently had been one block or 2 west of the foster home, then someone tried to catch him and he ran east. So when we found him, he was, 2 blocks east of the foster home, roughly, and across a major road ("Main Street" in North Little Rock - occasional heavy traffic, not always). We just didn't expect him to cross that "Main Street", so hadn't put out flyers in homes over there, just at the Mini Mart!

Gloria