Hi Peggy,

i'm so sorry about Thorne, she was so young, but so lucky to have a loving home with you.

According to my "rumor mill", if they make it to 5, they're doing pretty good. My last two died between 2 and 3 years of lymphoma. That seems to be a critical age. There's something about when they get it too - if they're born with it, vs, if they get it later. Anybody?

After my first 3 died, I've started using daily interferon alpha, as a way to boost the immune system and hopefully stop the virus from mutating into a form that produces disease. So far so good. Don't know! But there are many who proclaim the virtues of interferon, and I'd like to hopefully prolong their little lives.

Sending good wishes for you all,

Gloria