Hi Hideyo,
Teresa says he'll be okay where he is until I get there.
(actually, they still aren't sure he's a "he" yet) and I will
end up keeping him as long as the rest of the crew warms up
to him.

I will have my vet check him over and test for FIV/FeLV and
then I'll see how well he does with the crew. It won't be the
first kitten I've rescued - last year I rescued a tiny little
black boy from a co-worker's back yard - named him "Solo" since
he was the only kitten (mom was a feral). He was born without
his upper eyeLIDS, and when my vet neutered him, she did some
cosmetic surgery and formed eyelids out of some extra skin below
each eye.  Now he thinks he's just the cutest little Cat's Meow...
Kat (Mew Jersey)